Dani Daniels & Malena Morgan from WeLiveTogether - Sexy Strut
Eating her out while looking at her <3<3<3
i want to eat her
September 10th is National Suicide Prevention and Awareness Day, while the whole month is also used for this.
- Suicide is preventable.
- It is said up to 90% of those who take their lives have a diagnosable and treatable mental disorder.
- Around 800,000 to a million people die by suicide every year, making it the 10th leading cause of death worldwide.
- About 40,000 people die by suicide in the US every year
- More people die by suicide than homicide
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death for people ages 15-24
- Some children 10 and under die by suicide
- Suicide can be prevented by public awareness and prevention
- 1 in 25 youth attempt suicide
Stop the stigma:
- People who take their lives are not weak or cowardly
- People who take their lives most likely have an untreated mental disorder
- People who take their lives want to end their excruciating pain and despair rather than die, and certainly don’t want to hurt anyone else over it
- Stigma and shame leads to more suicide attempts, makes the individual feel alone and ashamed, and is discrimination against a mental disorder
- Taking their lives is hardly ever a “choice” as much as it is severe symptoms and emotions from a disorder. Blame the disease, not the victim.
Kindness can save a life and cruelty can end one. You never know who’s been considering it lately. After losing a family member and a best friend to suicide, I can tell you it’s not something to ignore. It’s not something to be ashamed to bring up, and I highly encourage anyone to seek help or talk to someone. You’re not wrong or abnormal, as it is fairly common to have suicidal thoughts with no actions, but it is still to be taken seriously. I also highly encourage others to listen and realize the seriousness of any threat, gesture, etc, regardless. Invest your time. Show them. These people who take their lives are dealing with extreme despair and pain that they contemplate taking their own life over it.
There will always be someone that cares. Multiple people. Even if you don’t realize it. Suicide will not be a solution to the problem. You haven’t already lost the battle, there is still hope. You have a life left to lead. Spread this around for everyone.
i literally felt my heart drop
i think my heart just broke
i think this is one of the saddest things i have ever read before.
I finally found it again! I based my english story around this quote and nearly everyone who read it cried..
one of my favorite posts
Send me nudes
Drip for me
Stop everything right this second. I don’t care how important you think it is. I’m telling you right now it can wait. Stop asking questions. I don’t want to hear your objections. Get your sweet pussy over here. My mouth needs it.
Give those smooth lips to me. Hand over that sensitive clit. I want to smell it. I need to lick it. I have to taste it. When you offer yourself like that to me, I know that you are mine. I know that I’m the only one who gets to taste you. I know that only I can make you cum.
Drip onto me. Drip into me. Give me your nectar. Let me taste the essence and desire of the woman that you are. Every single drop. I want it all on my face. Right now. We both know that your oozing cunt belongs to me. Don’t make me say it again.
Enough talking. Come over here and do what I tell you. Baby needs to drip. And if you’re a good girl and give me all of your juices, I’ll drip for you in return…